Go North West jobs | Customer Service Advisor Jobs Employment Opportunity at Go North West Careers Portal. Go North West Manchester , UK Jobs. Check Manchester , UK Government Jobs for freshers. Manchester , UK Entry Level Jobs. Get latest job employment in UK. UK Job Search in Manchester , England.
Go North West is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Go North West Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Go North West then you can apply for Go North West Jobs. The details of Go North West Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Go North West which One matching with your profile.
Go North West Jobs | Customer Service Advisor Jobs Position available.
Go North West now hiring for Customer Service Advisor Jobs Position for Manchester , UK Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Go North West Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Go North West Jobs in Manchester , UK Location can apply for this Customer Service Advisor Jobs job Position. For this best jobs in Go North West company/department office situated in Manchester , UK Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Go North West Manchester , England. Because Go North West is providing approximately £19000.00 – 21000.00 per year for the Position of Customer Service Advisor Jobs.
Details of Go North West Jobs for Customer Service Advisor Jobs Position according to company’s official Go North West Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Go North West Jobs Manchester , UK Location then you should read this post till the end.
Go North West Jobs in UK Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Go North West
Name of the Vacant Position – Customer Service Advisor Jobs
Job Location – Manchester , England
Salary – £19000.00 – 21000.00 per year
Jobs Type – Jobs In UK
We’re on the lookout for a new Customer Services Advisor to join our fantastic team here at our Queens Road depot in the heart of Manchester.
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Supporting the Customer Services Manager to ensure priorities in customer service are identified and met.
- Timely management of the entire customer relations process from answering enquiries, logging complaints, commendations and transferring cases to colleagues as required.
- Escalating queries from media and publicly-elected represented bodies and/or key stakeholders
- Analysing and monitoring customer satisfaction trends and common themes in complaints and making suggestions to deal with future similar situations.
- Supporting the promotion of the company’s services and products through opportunities presented in customer relations.
- Handling enquiries from customers via phone, social media, webforms and post.
- Supporting the development and implementation the company’s customer service policy
- Measuring customer satisfaction and supporting the senior management team to improve services
- Providing key information to Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM) regarding customer experience across the network.
- Posting/Updating of customer information on relevant websites and applications
- Administrating smartcard and mobile application systems.
- Handling enquiries from the Police for CCTV
- Dealing with incidents, liaising with third parties regarding claims
Key Safety Responsibilities:
- Acting in a manner as to ensure the health, safety, welfare, environment and fire safety of yourself and others in the organisation, as well as any customers, clients and visitors.
- Ensuring that you and any guests to any company premises understand emergency and evacuation arrangements.
- Ensuring your working environment is maintained in a safe and tidy condition.
- Acting proactively in identifying any unsafe practices or safety risks in the organisation and reporting these through the appropriate channels.
- Ensuring adherence to all relevant company and Go-Ahead group company policies and procedures.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- A passion for delivering the highest levels of service
- An effective communicator and good decision maker
- Good time management and organisational skills
- A good knowledge of company procedures
- Good understanding of data privacy standards/GDPR
- Good knowledge of the local bus operating area.
- Good IT skills (including email, web forms, m-ticket and key card enquiries).
- Excellent conflict management skills.
- Ability to build positive relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Information Seeker – regularly assess information and data; looking inside and outside the organisation for ways to improve.
- Ideas Generator – value fresh thinking and develop innovative ideas to drive the business forward.
- Flexible Thinker – consider business challenges from different perspectives, taking into account the views of others.
- Effective Communicator – Communicate with others in clear, concise and engaging ways.
- Collaborative Team Worker – Value others’ contributions, encouraging teamwork and collaboration.
- Active Influencer – Build long-term relationships in order to develop mutually beneficial networks.
- People Developer – Create a learning and development environment where people can fulfil their potential.
- Confidence Inspirer – Adopt a positive attitude and builds confidence in others
- Trust Builder – Achieve results through building relationships based on treating people with respect and dignity.
- Action Enabler – Make things happen; being accountable for delivering results especially during times of change.
- Continuous Improver – Look to improve performance through better measurement and evaluation.
- Customer Champion – Keep the organisation one step ahead of the customer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £19,000.00 – £21,000.00 per year
Hours are generally 10am-6pm Monday to Friday, however the successful candidate needs to be fully flexible to cover the operational hours of the business.
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free or subsidised travel
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
Email your CV and covering letter outlining your skills and suitability for the role to [email protected]
Application deadline: 03/07/2022
FAQ for Go North West Jobs Employment
Answer:- Go North West Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Go North West Needed?
Answer:- Go North West Recruiting for Customer Service Advisor Jobs job Position.
- Which is the official Go North West Careers Portal?
Answer:- www.gonorthwest.co.uk is official Go North West Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Go North West Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Customer Service Advisor Jobs job Position.
- How to Apply for Go North West Customer Service Advisor Jobs job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.