Bulb Jobs |Data Analyst Employment Opportunity at Bulb Careers Portal. Bulb London, UK Jobs . Check London, UK Government Jobs for freshers. London, UK Entry Level Jobs . Get latest job employment in UK. UK Job Search in London, England.
Bulb is a leading job provider company. Job seekers who are searching Bulb Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with Bulb then you can apply for Bulb Jobs. The details of Bulb Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in Bulb which One matching with your profile.
Bulb Jobs | Data Analyst Position available.
Bulb now hiring for Data Analyst Position for London, UK Location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for Bulb Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do Bulb Jobs in London, UK Location can apply for this Data Analyst job Position. For this best jobs in Bulb company/department office situated in London, UK Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in Bulb London, England. Because Bulb is providing approximately £ 36,149 Per Year for the Position of Data Analyst .
Details of Bulb Jobs for Data Analyst Position according to company’s official Bulb Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about Bulb Jobs London, UK Location the you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company||Bulb|
|Job Profile||Data Analyst|
|Name of Recruitment||Bulb Recruiting|
|Salary||approximately £ 36,149 Per Year|
|Job Location||London, UK|
|Job Type||Bulb Jobs in London, England|
Bulb Jobs in UK Employment
|Name of the Recruitment Agencies/Department – Bulb
Name of the Vacant Position – Data Analyst
Job Location – London, England
Salary – £ 36,149 Per Year
Jobs Type – Jobs In UK
Hi, We’re Bulb. Nice to meet you. We’re working remotely to protect our team at the moment, but we are still hiring. So if you’re looking for a new role and you’re happy to take part in a remote interview, read on…
We are the UK’s biggest green energy supplier, providing affordable, renewable energy to homes and businesses across the UK. Our mission is to help people lower their energy bills and reduce their carbon impact at the same time.
Founded in 2015, we were named the UK’s fastest growing private company in 2018 and 2019, and in February 2021 we were named Europe’s fastest growing company by the Financial Times.
Over 1.7 million UK households have signed up to renewable energy with Bulb and we’ve expanded into Texas, France and Spain. We’re an accredited Living Wage Employer; we’ve been picked as one of LinkedIn’s top 25 UK tech startups to work for; and we’re a certified B Corp.
As a Data Analyst within the wider Data Science and Analytics team, you’ll take responsibility for data, insights and models that help us to keep growing quickly. You’ll work closely with our cross-functional team to measure and report on our major initiatives that help set strategic direction. You’ll have experience of this kind of analytics role before, preferably in a hyper-growth technology company like Bulb.
Here are some of the things we think will be valuable, but we’re also open-minded. If you recognise yourself any of these traits and you are passionate about the technologies mentioned then we’d love for you to send us an application.
* A good understanding of statistics with the ability to perform statistical analyses and build statistical models in tools such as R or Python.
* Smart, commercially oriented thinker who is great at solving problems and can think through all the implications of decisions to form appropriate recommendations
* Strong SQL skills – able to extract, manipulate, transform and analyse large volumes of data with a high level of accuracy
* Excellent at presenting data visually and using BI tools like Looker/Tableau to do so
* Excellent attention to detail – you value getting things right
* Great communication skills and confident working with stakeholders across the business including management
* Able to work independently and keep stakeholders actively engaged over the course of a project
* Team player: you see your work as part of the team’s overall plan, and within that you’re happy either driving your own project or supporting team members with theirs
* Ownership mentality: don’t just execute what’s asked of you, consider whether it could be done a better way
* Can-do attitude: Bulb is a fast-paced environment and sometimes stressful, you need to be resilient and calm under pressure, and willing to put in long hours when required to meet a deadline
Some extra skills that would be great
* Strong Excel/Google Sheets modelling – can take data extracts from SQL and other data sources, then combine them into Excel models that can be understood by stakeholders around the business
* Sales/commercial analysis experience (even better in Energy)
* Experience working in energy, utilities, or a tech startup
* Customer analytics experience e.g. lifetime value modelling, unit economics, segmentation etc
Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of energy
Collaborative, flexible, and friendly environment
Competitive salary, discretionary share options and bonus
33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) and the option to buy up to 5 more
12 weeks of full pay for maternity, paternity or adoption leave
Healthcare with Vitality after passing probation, life insurance, and a pension plan with employer contributions
Cycle to work scheme
One month sabbatical leave after your first year
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team
You’re welcome at Bulb wherever you’re from and whoever you are. We want to shake up the energy industry, and a diverse team that reflects our members will help us do just that. We know that sometimes, people don’t apply for a job because they don’t have every single skill listed in the job’s requirements. But there’s more to every role – and everyone at Bulb – than we can fit in a job description. So if you’re interested in a role here and believe you could be a good fit, we encourage you to apply. Even if you’re not ready now, if you’re invited to interview with us you’ll get feedback on the skills you should grow to become a candidate in the future. We’ve written more about building a diverse team on the Bulb blog.
How to Apply: Bulb Jobs Application Submission Process
- Register/Log in to Official Bulb Job Portal.
- Click On the Bulb job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the Bulb Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click On the final Submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click On the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for Bulb Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- Bulb Hiring.
- Which Job Profile Bulb Needed?
Answer:- Bulb Recruiting for Data Analyst job Position.
- Which is the official Bulb Careers Portal?
Answer:-bulb.co.uk is official Bulb Careers Portal.
- What is qualification for this Bulb Recruitment?
Answer:- University degree Required for Data Analyst job Position.
- How to Apply for Bulb Data Analyst job Position?
Answer:- You can apply Online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.